SovaMax is a supplier of surplus printing consumables for copiers, fax and printing machines throughout entire Europe and USA. We are an experienced team regarding surplus business so we ensure our clients with best service and prompt replies to all inquiries.
We offer a large catalogue of original printing consumable for all brands and models at competitive prices because our stock comes from surplus supplies! We are also a prolific Buyer of your unwanted stock of consumables ready to purchase from a single unit to big quantities of any brand or model including spare parts.
The only supplies we do not buy are the NON OEM ones. So what you have to do is to make a list of all your surplus stock indicating the part numbers and quantities available and send it to us. Using an excellent pricing system, our dynamic Purchasing Agents will offer you competitive prices for A, B, C or D grade boxes. Moreover we arrange and cover the shipping expenses!
Our warehouses are situated in Dortmund, Germany and Wheeling (Chicago), USA and their scanning systems enable us to process up to several thousands items per day as well as ensuring accuracy of all incoming and outgoing products.
We can ship to every European country and every USA state as soon as we get the payment confirmation. Moreover we ship all orders through a logistic company and our Customers have the possibility to check where their order is whenever they want using the unique barcode our warehouse is giving to every parcel that is shipped out.
We offer flexible payment terms starting with 50% up to 100%, so yes definitely we are the best solution for you!
- OFFER, ACCEPTANCE, MODIFICATION. Once a PO is being issued and accepted by both parties, any further modifications to it shall be made only in written form and signed by both parties.
- PRICE. The price payable by the Buyer shall not exceed the quoted price specified on our Purchase Order. The payment will be done according to the payment terms specified on the Purchase Order. The prices listed in the Purchase Order are exclusive of taxes and any expenses in providing the Goods to the Delivery Point. Unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Order, all references to monetary amounts shall be in Euro.
- SHIPPING AND PACKING. Seller shall pack all Goods in accordance with the Buyer’s packaging requirements, and in such a manner as to provide proper protection for Goods in transit. Damages to any Goods resulting from improper packaging shall be the responsibility of Seller. All delivered Goods shall have the Packing Slip attached.
- COMMITMENT OF SELLER. Seller guarantees that all goods covered by our Purchase Order comply to the specifications and requirements expressly mentioned by Buyer in the price offer.
Only authentic, OEM Goods shall be delivered to the Buyer. No counterfeit, used, compatible items/supplies shall contain within the delivered Goods.
Seller must confirm that the origin of the Goods is not from any illegal, unfair or deceptive transactions or unethical trade practices.
- REJECTION OF GOODS. All goods are subject to Buyer’s inspection. Nonconforming or defective goods may be returned to the Seller for, at the Buyer’s option, full credit or partial discount. The Seller decides whether the damaged goods must be delivered back at his/her own costs, or be destroyed at the Buyer’s warehouse within a period of 2 days from the date of notification of rejection of nonconforming or defective goods.
- NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION, DESIGNS AND DATA. Both parties agree not to reveal to any third person, firm or entity, during the existence of the Purchase order as well as after, any Confidential Information (as defined herein).
- MISCELLANEOUS. The Purchase Order constitutes the entire agreement between Seller and Buyer with respect to the matter contained herein and supersedes all prior oral or written representations and agreements.
Our General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall exclusively apply between the Seller (SOVAMAX Trading GMBH) and our buyers. Different terms and conditions are applied if expressly acknowledged in written form by SOVAMAX Trading GMBH.
All quoted prices are based on market prices and costs. The prices are stated in EURO if not indicated otherwise and are not VAT included. A minimum order value is not stipulated and should include the applicable costs of packaging unless other terms are agreed between the Seller and our buyers. If the ordering party desires shipment or delivery to a third party, the ordering party shall also bear the resulting costs unless otherwise expressly confirmed in written form.
- Terms of payment
Invoices are strictly payable immediately and without deduction unless otherwise expressly confirmed in written form. Failing to meet payment terms results in additional administrative costs. Second reminder adds 9% from the invoice amount to customer’s balance. Final reminder will be sent right before legal action is taken. Customers are liable for all costs made to recover the debts.
From all customers that place the first order we accept ONLY prepayment or 50 % prepayment 50% on receipt of the package. We expressly reserve the right to refuse other payments than by bank transfer or PayPal. In cases of urgent payments via PayPal, the transfer fees for amounts higher than 2000€ are on the charge of the customer. The maximum amount transferred via PayPal per month should not be over 6000€. Amounts higher than 6000€ are accepted ONLY per Bank transfer.
Seller reserves the right to cancel any sale if the Buyer keeps the order reserved more than :
5 working days for products packed in boxes :
more than 14 working days for products packed in pallets.
- Delivery time
Delivery times indicated by us are approximate and depend on the shipping company. Claims may not be asserted against our company for the consequences of delayed delivery. Moreover we ship all orders through a logistic company and our Customers have the possibility to check where their order is whenever they want using the unique tracking number our warehouse is giving to every parcel that is shipped out.
No products may be returned to Seller without Seller’s prior offered RMA Document ( Return Merchandise Authorization ). Seller reserves the right to decline all returns, except the ones based on defective products.
Seller shall have no liability for any Damages caused by transportation in case when the pick -up is organized by Buyer
Even after Seller has authorized the return of goods for Credit Note, Seller reserves the right to adjust the amount of any credit given to Buyer on return of the goods, based on the conditions of the goods on arrival in Seller’s warehouse.
Goods will be considered returned only if they are in their original condition and packaging, having Seller’s original barcodes on them, within ninety (90) days from the date of the original shipment. In case of defective items, the costs for shipping back the products will be at the Seller’s expense.
The Seller guarantees all products sold, they’re original, new, unused, and functional. The guarantee allows the Buyer, in case of product failure, to contact the Seller directly, within 90 days period from the date of invoice, and ask for the product exchange or a refund. However, the Seller does not guarantee the product’s value in case of the improper use of the product by the buyer, non-compliant with its proper use as defined by the Manufacturer (instructions for use).
A ny complaint shall be accompanied by photos that prove the claim, and should be accompanied by photos and defect description or / and explanation that prove the claim